Senior Account Manager Eindhoven
he ideal candidate will be customer-oriented with a drive to achieve goals and maintain a great customer experience. You will be able to work closely with clients to understand their needs and suggest forward-thinking ideas to promote our business. This individual will have excellent communication abilities and negotiation skills with a keen commercial focus.
- Work with the account and creative team to provide product solutions, develop new business, and to ensure client satisfaction
- Serve as primary day-to-day liaison with assigned clients and maintain positive ongoing relationships
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously while interfacing with different internal and external contact
- Manage day-to-day account handling tasks and administration to ensure a smooth working process
- Budget Management of designated accounts
- Account planning to ensure opportunities and threats within the client base are understood and actioned
- Support wider team with new business initiatives
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years' of proven success in client management
- Familiarity with sales performance metrics
- Strong negotiation, presentation and communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and inspire the team
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Strategic and creative skills to take concepts to reality.
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously.
- Excellent coaching capacity (of Account Manager and rest of team)
- Persuasive sales and negotiation skills
- Excellent level of English (both written and spoken) – Competency in German is also desirable
If you are interested please use the form or send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
- Location Eindhoven
- Job ID Eindhoven
- Posted 2 Oct 2017